keri&phil/phil paraphernalia in my room
The only background information you need: My roommate’s name is Keri. Keri, by the way, is incredibly sweet. I don't see her all that often, but she's definately a sweetheart. Her boyfriend’s name is Phil. I have posted this list because… I’ve never seen anything like it.
things Keri wears:
• Keri&Phil dogtag necklace
• one of Phil’s football jerseys
things on the wall or on Keri’s desk:
• picture of Keri&Phil from Keri’s senior prom in a frame that says “kiss me I’m yours”
• picture of Phil in a red sparkly jeweled frame that says “my dream guy”
• old-style photograph of Keri&Phil in Western-ware
• several computer printed pictures of Keri&Phil kissing (maybe four?)
• picture of Phil mid football catch
• bent-wire heart that says Keri&Phil in the middle
• 3-d puzzle that says Phil [heartpicture] Keri (or so I assume, only Phil and half a heart are in my room)
computer related:
• mouse-pad with a picture of Phil
• desktop pictures of Phil
things on the bed:
• t-shirt pillow with a letter from Phil written on the back
• stuffed onesie (yeah, like baby clothes) with a picture of Keri&Phil
An impressive list, yes?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home