Tuesday, October 11, 2005

i'm going to australia!

From: "Jamie Todhunter"
To: rdanton@smith.edu
Date: Tuesday - October 11, 2005 11:22 AM
Subject: Institute for Study Abroad Acceptance Notification

Dear Rebecca,

You have been accepted to study abroad at University of Melbourne Spring 2006 through the Institute for Study Abroad, Butler University (IFSA-Butler).

[information about what is included in the acceptance packet that is on its way]

Thank you for choosing IFSA-Butler for your study abroad experience.

Sincerely,
Jamie Todhunter
Institute for Study Abroad, Butler University
www.ifsa-butler.org

wheee!

4 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaah! VERY EXCITING!! :-) congratulations (although...i knew you were going to get in). i miss you!! love, tessa

 
At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I didn't realize you were doing IFSA Butler, that is what I'm doing to, I haven't gotten the official acceptance yet, but I applied 2 months early so I'm not worried. How exciting, congradulations!
love,
Sari

 
At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats sweetie!

 
At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps that was sonja

 

Post a Comment

<< Home