days 4, 6 and 8
Just to appease you. In case it bothered you that there were days missing. On days 4, 6 and 8 I didn't do Commonwealth Games associated things. On day 4 I went to a birthday party for an Aussie friend. On day 6 I attempted to go bowling... but didn't actually. On day 8 I went to the last Suzuki Night Market and then to three pubs. They were also days full of mundane things like paper writing and classes. What can I say... one can only do so much. I took as much advantage of the Commonwealth Games and festival being here as I could handle.
I hope you enjoyed my near-daily posts. Now that the thrill and excitement of the Games is coming to a close I'll go back to posting only semi-compulsively instead of hyper-compulsively. Unless, of course, every-day life is as thrilling and full of excitement as the past two weeks have been. Otherwise... you'll have to actually talk to me to get the day-to-day. Wink.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home